Almond Lassi (বাদাম লাচ্ছি) – You can easily make almond lassi at home with the materials around our hand. It is a healthy drink as no extra sugar is used in this recipe. It is also perfect for those who follow a healthy diet chart! Almonds contain protein, calcium, vitamin E, fiber, anti-oxidants, omega three fatty acids and many more nutrients! I know the benefits of nuts, but you are wondering how to make this lassi? So, learn the whole method of making almond lassi without hesitation!
Ingredients Almond Lassi (বাদাম লাচ্ছি)
- Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Sour yogurt – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – 2 cups
- Banana – 1
- Ice cubes – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 4 teaspoons
- Vanilla essence – 2 drops
Checkout These Recipe Also: Beef steak tomato salad (বিফ স্টেক টমেটো সালাদ )
- Almonds, peanuts, walnuts or pesto; This lassi can be made with any type of nut! First soak the nuts in water for a while.
- Now blend with almonds and honey in a blender jug for 1 minute. Even if the nuts are not very fine!
- Then add Sour yogurt, liquid milk, banana, ice cubes and a little vanilla essence and beat for 30 seconds. A very nice creamy and smooth mixture will be made.
- Those who like to eat thin, they can add cold water. But this nuts are a little better if it is a little thick!
- In other words, if you do not have vanilla essence at home, you can add a little cardamom powder. It is mainly used for flavor.
Like & Follow Us On Our Facebook Page Bangladeshifoods .
To See Our Instagram Post Click Here.
To See Our Tweets Click Here.
Pin Our Posts On Pinterest.
This Recipe can also be printed. See The Following Recipe.
Now pour in the glass and serve with cold almond lachchi. You can add almonds and mint leaves for garnish. If you have all the ingredients at hand, make it today and tell us how the taste was, Thank you.